Your company Simplified
Ximple™ is the market’s first completely ‘state‐of‐the‐art’ web‐based ERP solution, it provides companies with a comprehensive solution that can be implemented quickly without a large up‐front investment. Unlike the more complex systems on the market that deliver a fixed set of potentially overwhelming features, Ximple Solutions’ product design allows companies to implement features as they are needed. As a true web‐based solution, it can be accessed as a web service over the Internet (ASP or hosted) or installed at a customer site. This ensures that Ximple can easily adapt to meet a company’s changing business needs over time.
All modules share a common application access portal, enhanced user rights and detailed “how to” documentation. Ximple is built “from the ground up”, using defacto industry standard tools (Rational Rose and Rational Application Developer). Ximple is solidly anchored to the industry’s most robust, stable, secure, price‐valued and scalable platform: IBM’s Power Servers family.
The Ximple™ ERP Suite Comprises of
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- T&M Billing & Project Admin
Inventory & Warehousing
- Products Catalog
Application Portal & Administration
- Scale from one to sixty four processors without performing a migration
- Deal with multiple currencies and automatically adjusting the diﬀerential exchange
- Multi‐Language. Currently available in English, Spanish and French
- Managing multiple companies with a single license
- Capable of configuring multiple CDR/CDC’s within a single Division
- Manage multiple warehouses and stores
- Drill down capabilities on every grouped data‐set or transaction
- Create custom reports via the included report writer
- Keep track of multiple tax authorities worldwide
- Report in html, PDF or Excel
- Integrated Fax/Email Engine
Increase your company’s Productivity
The purchasing module makes it easy to know When and Whom to buy from. The system permits you to schedule your purchases by company, supplier and product; depending on user defined parameters.
Method of Demand Planning
- Demand History and Lost Sales
- Adjustment for seasonal items
- Time elapsed since the item was ordered until it was received in the ware‐ house.
- Sales Normalization (Normal order quantity)
- Order Quantity Method
- Economic lot calculation (Economic Order Quantity, EOQ)
- Safety Stock
- Service Levels (Demand type 1, 2 and 3)
- By Issues (bills a/o client orders)
- By Profits
- By Inventory Costs
- Unlimited indicators such as are required can by defined by type.
- Gross margin return on investment (GMROI)
In today’s world, it’s imperative to give the customer access to their account and enter orders on their own.
Ximple gives freedom to the customer, allowing them to log into their own account and place orders as they need them.
Ximple supplies your company with three diﬀerent ways in which to take orders:
- Online—Customer entry
- Over the Counter Sales
- Over the Phone Orders
Due to the system’s intuitive nature, cross training of sales staﬀ is a breeze. The same employees that take counter orders or handle phone orders can do the others job without need to retrain. Online and on‐site training is the key to achieving the best implementation experience.